Want to join the Brock St team? We're looking for new hard-working employees looking to join a dynamic growth company in a very exciting industry.
Job Description - Delivery Driver
Brock St. Brewing Company was founded by four best friends and opened its doors to the public in April 2015. We were named Newcomer of the Year at the 2016 OBA’s. Brock St. has won numerous awards at both the Ontario Brewing Awards and the Canadian Brewing Awards.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Package finished products for shipping (boxing, labeling).
- Ensure no damaged product is sent out, and notify the manager of damaged products immediately.
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate in quantities and shipping documentation.
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Move products to bin location and put away when required.
- Occasionally work extra hours as business demands.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work environment.
Minor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and resolve issues with internal departments as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Ontario driver licence - (G class with clean driving record required).
- Legally permitted to work in Canada.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (read, write, speak).
- Excellent attention to detail for number and codes.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Combination of standing, walking, sitting, lifting and carrying.
- Frequent lifting of materials and product 40 – 60 lbs.
- Delivery of kegs (keg dolly available).
Shipping/Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- 3 - 4 days/week(weekends are necessary)
- 9:30-5pm (start and finish times may vary due to business needs)
- Must be able to get to and from the facility
Job Type: Permanent
- Wage: $14.00 to $17.00/hour (depending on experience) plus tip sharing.
Secondary School (Required)
Whitby, ON (Preferred)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brock Street Brewery appreciates all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Brock Street Brewery is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. Accommodation is available as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code.